It’s been some time that LG, the Korean giant released it’s flagship smartphone, the LG G2. And today, we are presenting to you an easy root tutorial for the same.
NOTE: It is always a risky thing to modify your device. We, TechniciaStudios are not responsible for any mess you make. Only you are responsible for what you do. You will void your warranty by rooting the device. So, be careful.
- Make sure you have your phone’s drivers.
- We recommend making a backup so you don’t get into a big trouble.
- Make sure your phone is atleast 60-80% charged.
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
- Download the required files.
- Extract it to any folder on your computer.
- Ensure you have USB Debugging enabled and you have enabled Unknown Resources in the settings.
- Connect your device to the computer while it is switched on.
- Go to the extracted folder and run LG G2.exe
- Now follow the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the process to install SuperUser and Busybox.
- Reboot your device when the process is finished and BOOM ! Your device has got root access.